| || || |
|PipBoy PDA (1.3b) - Screenshots |
| Screenshots: |
|PipBoy PDA (1.3b) - File Download Options
Primary Download Locations:
| || Name: |
| Worldwide Mirror by FileFront |
| || || |
|PipBoy PDA (1.3b) - Readme |
| Readme File: |
Name: Pipboy PDA
Version: 1.3b FOMOD
Category: Models and Textures
Requirements: ABILITY TO READ !!!
Fallout patch 1.7 http://fallout.bethsoft.com/eng/downloads/updates.html
Fallout Script Extender beta 1.9 and up (FOSE) http://fose.silverlock.org/
Fallout Mod Manager (FOMM) http://timeslip.chorrol.com/fomm.html
Author(s): Alex Scorpion & Brianide http://fallout3nexus.com/modules/members/kudos.php?id=821309
This is a Pipboy replacer. Compatible with all clothes and armor.
It's a replacer.
This is a pipboy replacer.Custom model by me and script by Brianide.
It's compatible with all fallouts armors/clothes and custom clothing .
Changing the Mod Keybind
The default mapping for the Pip-Boy Light and Mod Options key is 'B'. To change this, hold down the 'B' key (or
whatever key you have the light mapped to) for three seconds, and you'll get the mod options menu. The rest should
be fairly self-explanatory.
you HAVE TO install FOMM
and press toggle archiveinvalidation.. IT"S a MUST.. and you have to also do this
GO TO MY DOCUMENTSMY GAMESFALLOUT 3 AND OPEN FALLOUT.INI
(press ctrl+F type)find the line bInvalidateOlderFiles=0 AND CHANGE IT TO bInvalidateOlderFiles=1 SAVE
1. Extract the files to a temporary location.
2. Examine the folder structure and make corrections where necessary.
3. Copy files to (install folder)Fallout3Data
4. Start FOMM Launcher, place a checkmark beside the .esp file(s).
1.) Use the "Uninstall Mod" button in the mod options menu.
2.) Reequip your armor, save, and quit.
3.) Deactivate the ESP.
4). Delete the files/folders associated with the mod.
meshes/remove the folder scorptech
meshes/characters/_1stperson and remove the folder locomotion
textures/remove the folderscorptech
textures/fonts/Microsoft_Sans_Serif_Shadowed_20.fnt and .tex
and Microsoft_Sans_Serif_Shadowed_21.fnt and .tex or just reinstall Darniefied more instructions inside the download
5.) Load the save and play as normal.
Other Pipboy mods.
Known Issues or Bugs
ver.1.1 (changes by Brianide)
- Removed unnecessary weapon unequipping/reequipping
- Added a delay so the PDA doesn't vanish immediately when exiting the menu
- Changed options dialogues from "Pip-Boy Remover" to "PDA Pip-Boy"
-reverted back to 1.0 ..bugs in 1.1
- bugs fixed in 1.1 .. you can download it now :)
- Altered PDA vanishing speed to circumvent armor flickering issue
- Lowered options menu callup threshold to two seconds, from the previous three
-added alternative fonts for darnified.. see install instructions inside
- aligned the buttonglow... no more clipping when the buttons are pressed
-removed the scanline by modding the texture
-changed the background color(couldn't get rid of the lines ..wasn't able to find the corresponding texture) .. changed the screenglow texture
- and some other minor changes ...
1.2a maintenance update
-removed the fonts since they were causing more bad than good... just use Darnified or open the Fallout.ini find the line fPipboy1stPersonFOV and change the value to 47
-fixed the issue with the mines glow
-fixed the issue with the PDA affecting other monitors ingame
- added new button effects
- fixed the background ..no more stripes
-FOSE check added
-screen tweaked to make it look like TFT ... thanks to Z3R0B4NG
-added custom sounds
You can find me on the official Elder Scrolls forums as alexscorpion
You can find me on TESNexus as alexscorpion
DARN for giving me some hints.
I would really like to thank Brianide for his pipboy remove script.This mod would have been impossible in the near
future without him.If you like this mod give Brianide kudo's aswell.
Big credit to the Niftools team for non stop plugins support.
Thanks to Bethesda for creating Fallout.
Thanks to TESNexus.com for the a one-stop-shop resource for authors and players.
Thanks to LHammonds for the Readme Generator this file was based on.
Thanks to God for creating us all.
7-Zip - http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=15579
3D Studio Max - http://www.autodesk.com/3dsmax
NIFSkope - http://niftools.sourceforge.net/wiki/NifSkope
Photoshop - http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/
TES Construction Set - http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=11367
Readme Generator - http://lhammonds.game-host.org/obmm/tools_readme_generator1.asp
You must contact me and obtain my permission before re-packaging any part of
this mod. If I do not respond within 2 weeks, feel free to do whatever you
like with this mod.
For the script contact Brianide.
|PipBoy PDA (1.3b) - User Comments
The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Fallout3Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 4 | Last comment: 10-06-2013 at 20:04
Joined: September 29th, 2008
|Aces its an amazing mod, ive got already off nexus. |
glad to see filefront now has a FO3 page
Joined: February 27th, 2010
|dude, you have some cool mods! |
Joined: January 4th, 2010
|In career with four games, He received the practically best qb status. |
Joined: January 4th, 2010
|Vin Weber, Road chairman with regards to Romney's 2008 advertising and marketing campaign, Who has important guy Minnesotan Tim Pawlenty this occasion.. |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!